Re: CMake build anyone?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: CMake build anyone?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 02:05:14 +0200

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 01:44, Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden> wrote:

> Even if it were possible to distribute functional makefiles (it is not,
> due to technial details) they would force a very stringent set of
> requirements on the user wrt which libraries must be installed, etc.

Do you mean that if I use CMake to generate makefiles in my setup,
which uses the TDM-2 mingw32 4.4.1-dw2 compiler (a port of MinGW)
installed on C:/mingw, the makefiles would be dependend on that tool,
and its installation path, and couldn't be used by someone who has GCC
3.4.5 (mingw-vista special r3) on "C:/Program Files/MinGW"?

    Juanma