Re: Enhancements to Snake.el

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Enhancements to Snake.el
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 16:30:33 +0200

> I have made the following small enhancements to snake.el:
> - Some variables are now customizable
> - By default, apples will spawn at random locations. (Although it is
> possible to toggle the original behaviour.)
> - Added some extra doc strings to keep Checkdoc happy.

Looks OK, but I think the change is at the threshold were it is
(almost?) large enough that we would need for you to sign papers. Have
you done so?

Please resend the patch to address@hidden, so it is not
forgotten. Try starting the message with

Package: emacs
Severity: wishlist
Tags: patch

followed by an empty line, to assign the bug to the relevant package,
etc. (I'm not sure the Tags: pseudoheader will work, but there's no
harm in trying).

Thanks,

    Juanma