Re: recent commit broke src/dired.c on OSX

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: recent commit broke src/dired.c on OSX
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:29:42 -0700

On Jul 29, 2010, at 12:11 PM, Jan Djärv wrote:

> There was a patch to fix this on this list, but it hasn't been checked in for
> some reason.  If you really want to compile Emacs, just remove the opendir
> declaration in src/dired.c.
>
>       Jan D.

Yeah, sorry about that.  I hadn't expected to use commit privileges under
bazaar when I set it up, and haven't figured out how to convert the http
read-only access I initially set up to sftp yet.

If I could beg the indulgence of someone else to commit the patch this one
time, I would be grateful, as I don't know if I'll be able to manage the switch
before an impending week of travel.

My apologies and thanks,
*Chad