Re: Emacs TODO List: Have a command suggestion help system that

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Emacs TODO List: Have a command suggestion help system that
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 01:57:38 +0200

> I'm working on a command suggestion minor mode. I just realized that this is
> also an item on the Emacs TODO list (C-h C-t), and that I should contact you
> about it on off chance that you want it, or have some suggestions about its
> implementation. The code is located at http://github.com/tlh/re-suggest.el

I'm not sure why you bother turning the commands into single-letter
chars, rather than just use their full name, but it looks interesting.
I think the most interesting part is the recs-cmd-regexps.

What do people think about this?
We could definitely add it to elpa.gnu.org, but of course, this would
require you signing some copyright paperwork for it.
BTW, please try C-u M-x checkdoc-current-buffer a few times to fix some
minor coding convention details.

        Stefan