Re: Key bindings proposal

From: MON KEY
Subject: Re: Key bindings proposal
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 16:39:23 -0400

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 17:02, Lennart Borgman wrote:
,----
| The problem is that it is very hard to get them accepted. Thousands of
| users using them without trouble does not seem enough.
`----

FWIW I finally stopped using your patched version when the bugs I was
seeing did not appear in like instances of Emacs proper or on other
free OSs.  I resisted abondoning the pathed Emacs until it became
clear that problems would not be solved in a manner that allowed me to
transparently access/deploy my Emacsen across multiple versions, OSs,
etc.

The good news is extended use of Lennarts patched Emacs finally
convinced me that MS can never be fully integrated w/ Emacs and
motivated me switch to a free OS despite the migration pains
converting workplace machines.

IOW having abandoned the only piece of software that made w32 bearable
freed me to leave it. Thanks Lennart!

--
/s_P\