Re: Emacs learning curve

From: Alex Ott
Subject: Re: Emacs learning curve
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:42:12 +0200

Re all

David Kastrup  at "Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:13:00 +0200" wrote:
 DK> "Eric M. Ludlam" <address@hidden> writes:

 DK> [...]

 DK> In a rare bout of top posting with fullquote behind, may I kindly
 DK> request that the proper place of the following mail content is as an
 DK> introductory chapter

 DK> "How does the CEDET universe fit together with other tools"

 DK> in the CEDET info file?  Barring that, in its documentation "that is to
 DK> become info when the stars are right"?

I already suggested inclusion (with some changes) of my article about CEDET
(http://alexott.net/en/writings/emacs-devenv/EmacsCedet.html) into official
info - it contain necessary information about CEDET itself (like you cited
from Eric's mail), and provides examples of how to customize Emacs + CEDET
to work with C & C++ code, including name completions, project
customization, etc.

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/           http://alexott.net