Re: Patch to fix ERC mode's IRC protocol logging

From: Michael Olson
Subject: Re: Patch to fix ERC mode's IRC protocol logging
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:27:32 -0700

The patch looks good to me.  I'd say check it into Emacs (if you
haven't already done so) and send a courtesy copy to erc-discuss for
future patches.  The version of ERC in Emacs is probably going to be
the most canonical going forward, since it's the easiest to commit
changes to.

--
Michael Olson  |  http://mwolson.org/