Re: Key bindings proposal

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Key bindings proposal
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 05:11:45 +0200

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 4:55 AM, Lennart Borgman
<address@hidden> wrote:

> made this work as Jason suggested. I.e. it allows the use of Alt-TAB
> as M-TAB on w32. (The back draw is that you then can not switch to
> other applications using Alt-TAB when in Emacs.)
>
> Other application will still respond the normal way to Alt-TAB.

If this should be usable at all then there must be a way to get into
the normal Alt-TAB behavior from withing Emacs. A possible solution is
maybe to treat Alt-Shift-Tab as usual.

Is there anyone who remember how to catch SHIFT in a low level keyboard hook?