Bug on calendar (was: The copyright issue)

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Bug on calendar (was: The copyright issue)
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 18:45:13 +0200

Fren Zeee <address@hidden> writes:

[snip]

> This will achieve results faster than waiting till the end of the
> world which is by the way coming very soon according to many
> calenders.

emacs -Q

M-x calendar ENTER

Under the "Goto" menu I see "End of week", "End of month", "End of year"
but not "End of the world"

This is a serious omission that makes Emacs calendar look bad compared
to many other calendars.

Is anyone working on a patch? Also please don't accept diary entries for
dates after the end of the world.