Re: document package.el

From: Phil Hagelberg
Subject: Re: document package.el
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:48:56 -0700

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:42 PM, Tom Tromey <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'd appreciate comments on this patch.
>
> I finally found a little time to write some documentation for
> package.el.

Thanks; this looks great! I've had a number of people ask me about how
multi-file packages work, so now I will point them here.

The only thing I'd note is that it doesn't mention anything about the
user-level settings that control package activation and installation.
Perhaps the defcustom docstrings are sufficient for these already?

-Phil