linking temacs with $(CC) not ld

From: Dan Nicolaescu
Subject: linking temacs with $(CC) not ld
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 13:17:05 -0400

Currently ld is used for linking temacs on:
## freebsd, gnu-* not on macppc|ibms390x.
and when CC is not (or does not pretend to be) gcc.

This is situation is very rare, probably has no users, and it's very
likely to have never been tested.
So we should switch to link $(CC) in that case too.

This will simplify building a bit, we could use $(CFLAGS) on the linker command
line.
No special hacks would be needed to pass -pg when building with profiling
enabled, etc.