Re: How is a composition being done?

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: How is a composition being done?
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:52:02 -0400

KH>   (aset composition-function-table CH
KH>         ([PATTERN1 2 FUNC1] [PATTERN2 0 FUNC2]))

Am I correct to assume that that is what needs to be changed to make
f-ligs display?

I'd like to see emacs use f-ligs when in variable pitch mode.

My guess is that a function which applies the GSUB liga feature would be
the right solution, since monowidth fonts usualy avoid that.

Is this the right track, or should Emacs just apply liga and rlig to all
text runs?

-JimC
--
James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6