Re: "pasteboard doesn't contain valid data" on OSX

From: Leo
Subject: Re: "pasteboard doesn't contain valid data" on OSX
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:51:48 +0100

On 2010-08-11 19:37 +0100, Chad Brown wrote:
> This has been broken since Chong made the `Selection Changes' in the
> middle of last month.
>
> I haven't dug into it yet because I've been traveling, and because you
> can work-around the problem by repeating the operation a second time
> -- i.e. M-w M-w works as M-w should work.
>
> Hope that helps, *Chad

Sorry to jump into the discussion.

I think I have reported this bug quite a while ago when I was using the
ns-port. The problem is when your pasteboard contains an image and try
to paste it into emacs, you get the error. In mac-port, you can paste
image into a buffer so I have never seen this error again.

Leo