Re: Emacs core TLS support

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Emacs core TLS support
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 10:07:17 -0500

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:04:49 -0400 James Cloos <address@hidden> wrote:

JC> I'm just scanning though the patch for now, but the first think I notice
JC> is that it needs to be updated from k&r to ansi.

Fixed, except for:

process.c: In function ‘Fgnutls_global_init’:
process.c:6927: warning: old-style function definition
process.c: In function ‘Fgnutls_global_deinit’:
process.c:6942: warning: old-style function definition

Those two have no parameters, so I'm not sure what to fix.

JC> (Having written that, I don't remember whether the 23 branch was also
JC> updated from k&r; so the above may only apply if it is meant just for
JC> trunk.)

I was getting compiler warnings so we're supposed to use ANSI.  I just
didn't bother because there are so many more important issues with the
patch.  I attach the revised version.

Ted