Re: Merge imagemagick to trunk?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Merge imagemagick to trunk?
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:38:03 +0200

> Can I merge the ImageMagick branch to trunk now?

Looking at "bzr diff -r ancestor:trunk", I see that you've fixed
most problems.  I still see a "let*\n" image-transform-properties, as
well as an ugly "))" on its own line in lisp/image-mode.el.  And also
there are comments using the form

   /* sadgewgf
      sfgsfg.
    */

whereas we use

   /* sadgewgf
      sfgsfg.  */

(with two spaces after the full-stop, of course).
And last but not least, the diff for src/image..c shows a lot of
unrelated changes, probably result of a "reindent the whole buffer" or
something like that.

So, once you've fixed those unimportant details, feel free to merge it,
Thanks,

        Stefan