Re: bzr smart server

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bzr smart server
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 18:51:15 +0300

> From: Miles Bader <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 00:45:41 +0900

> >> I think that's not really true any more.
> >
> > It is for me, because I won't install MSYS, in any incarnation.
>
> Why?

Because it's an incompatible environment.  MSYS is a fork of Cygwin,
so it is as incompatible with native Windows development environment,
such as MinGW, as is Cygwin.

Of course, given enough tinkering and management overhead, one can
overcome this difficulty.  But I will resist as much as I can to be
forced into that overhead.