Re: bzr send workflow

From: Bojan Nikolic
Subject: Re: bzr send workflow
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:48:41 +0100

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Before we can switch to such a system, we need to get rid of the
> ChangeLog files (which are otherwise a constant source of spurious
> conflicts which make such a workflow impractical).  I haven't dared to
> enter this discussion yet.

I see. I'm sure this will not satisfy everybody, but the --gnu-changelog
option to bzr log attempts to produce something fairly close to the
ChangeLog files, at least in format. For example:

bzr log -n 1 -r -10.. --gnu-changelog  lisp/

gives a reasonable summary of last 10 changes in lisp directory.

Best,
Bojan

--
Bojan Nikolic          ||          http://www.bnikolic.co.uk