Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:45:32 +0900

Uday S Reddy writes:
 > On 8/21/2010 2:45 PM, Óscar Fuentes wrote:
 >
 > > Not really (for the workflow advertised by Stephen and Karl.)
 > "Stephen" is Stephen Turnbull?  But he is arguing for unbound
 > branches now.

Only in that sense that somebody (Jan?) claimed that "push" was
deprecated, and I mistook Eli as supporting that position.  I don't
have a problem with use of a bound branch, although I recommend
against doing work in it.  (This may be idiosyncratic; mostly I like
to ensure I always have a pristine copy of upstream around.)