Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 00:24:53 -0400

    Unlikely.  The FSF won't even "lean" on Savannah to properly support
    the "official" GNU VCS.

You're quite mistaken.  It is not a matter of will, or "leaning".
Savannah is run by few volunteers.  It needs more help.

I asked them two weeks ago to support the bzr protocol.
I got a response, which somehow I failed to see then.
I just saw it now.  Two people said they would work on this.
So I wrote to them.

Would anyone here like to help work on Savannah?