Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:55:44 +0900

Richard Stallman writes:

 >     Unlikely.  The FSF won't even "lean" on Savannah to properly
 >     support the "official" GNU VCS.
 >
 > You're quite mistaken.  It is not a matter of will, or "leaning".

I don't care what you call it.  I just think the Emacs project
deserves the benefit of whatever influence it was that caused Emacs
to choose a VCS ill-suited to its needs, against the advice of the
majority of those well-informed about VCS, and against the strong
preferences of most Emacs developers with substantial experience with
distributed VCS.