Re: ImageMagick support on Cygwin

From: joakim
Subject: Re: ImageMagick support on Cygwin
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:04:51 +0200

Angelo Graziosi <address@hidden> writes:

> Il 23/08/2010 15.56, address@hidden ha scritto:
>>
>> Yes, I noticed. Thanks Andreas!
>
> Now that Emacs (rev.101175) builds, say OB, with imagemagick support,
> what are the *simple* steps with which we can verify that it works as
> expected?

Try this:

M-X ielm RET
(imagemagick-register-types) RET
(imagemagick-types) RET

The last line will show you which formats happen to be enabled in your
particular imagemagick install. Pick a file format not previously
supported by emacs, now open such a file with image-mode.

I usualy test with djvu files, since that was my original
use-case. djvu-files, however, are usualy supported by imagemagick
plugins which require extra install steps.

--
Joakim Verona