Re: base

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: base
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 23:05:10 +0900

>> It is?  The only poor reputation I'm aware of git having is "OMG it's
>> too hard for newbies" (plus a little "OMG it won't work on windows.")
>
> Then you haven't heard of "OMG its documentation is ridiculously long
> and unreadable".

Hmm, nope.  Git's builtin documentation is actually pretty decent
(reasonably complete, includes examples, etc), but it's a reference, not
a tutorial -- it's designed to help somebody already familiar with the
basic operation of git remember the details.

There are _tons_ of tutorials for git around though, if that's what you
want.

-miles

Z!