Re: base

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: base
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 07:21:13 -0400

> From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <address@hidden>
> Cc: Miles Bader <address@hidden>,
>     address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:15:35 +0900
>
> Miles exaggerates

That is all that I wanted to convey.

> But the lack of a teachable mental model is a real problem,
> regularly visible on the bazaar list.

I'm not sure I understand what is a ``teachable mental model'', and
where do you see such a model explained in, e.g., git's or hg's docs.
If you can point me to such an explanation, then I could compare that
to bzr's docs and see if there are any significant differences.

Of course, I don't want to claim that the bzr docs are good; you
yourself watched me many times on the Bazaar list complaining about
its quality and filing bug reports.  So that's not the point;
exaggeration is.