Re: base

From: Teemu Likonen
Subject: Re: base
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 16:23:43 +0300

* 2010-08-25 09:41 (+0200), Juanma Barranquero wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 09:38, Leo <address@hidden> wrote:
>> This is possible thanks to the excellent video:
>
> A video is not documentation. Many people reads english far better
> than they understand it spoken.

I'm not sure what is the problem here but if you are looking for a
written English tutorial about Git it's certainly available. Here, for
example, online and printed copy:

    http://progit.org/book/

Git's own web page has an online documentation too:

    http://book.git-scm.com/

I learned using Git without reading either of them but they seem nice
and simple tutorials for everybody.