Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:32:12 +0200

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 15:03, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Discussing it here means, in effect, asking me to
> convey it to them -- and using me as middleman for an issue I only
> barely understand is not very effective.

I think what Udday is trying to say (he'll correct me if I'm wrong) is
that it is a bit unfortunate that you can impel a GNU project to use
Bazaar, but you are unable to motivate Bazaar developers, or indeed
Savannah sysadmins, to better cater to GNU projects' needs.

The consequences of that asymmetry have caused a certain amount of
unhapiness. Not your fault, just the outcome of politics.

    Juanma