Re: Key bindings proposal

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Key bindings proposal
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:17:30 +0900

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:
> Shouldn't this be part of CUA mode?  If the CUA standard defines this
> functionality then probably it should be enabled with CUA mode.

I think CUA-mode is already way too overloaded and bloated with random
functionality.  To the extent it's possible, it seems far better to have
an independent mode.

-Miles

--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I