Re: Key bindings proposal

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Key bindings proposal
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:02:39 +0800

 On 28/8/2010 6:38 AM, Juri Linkov wrote:
IIRC, last time we discussed this, we decided that the latter approach
would be best.  We also considered adopting the GTK approach and replacing
_ with ~ on windows (and whatever is appropriate on Mac), but that leaves
lucid and text menus needing to remove the character all the time.
It seems I missed this decision in this overlong thread.

It seems there has been a more recent thread. I was thinking of a thread from several years ago.