Confused about emacs-23 revno: 100005

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Confused about emacs-23 revno: 100005
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 15:49:51 -0400

I'm confused about emacs-23 revno: 100005

    committer: Michael Albinus <michael.albinus at gmx.de>
    branch nick: emacs-23
    timestamp: Thu 2010-08-26 21:23:02 +0200

Firstly, it does not show up at all in the emacs-diffs mailing list.
Maybe the diff is too big, but I thought at least the list was
supposed to send out a message saying "diff too big", rather than do
nothing? Eg compare

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2010-07/msg00193.html

Secondly, did this change go to the right branch? A 7000 line diff
seems large for the emacs-23 branch. Eg lisp/ChangeLog contains
several entries related to selinux; but the selinux primitives
(file-selinux-context etc) are only in the trunk, so I don't see why
this change ended up in emacs-23.