Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:17:18 -0400

    Getting bzr+ssh working on Savannah is far more important than rebasing.
    Maybe you could ask the Bzr developers to get in contact with the
    Savannah admins, and try to work things out.

I don't think this needs any help from the Bzr developers.
What we need is more people helping Savannah.

People said, a week or two ago, that they are working on this.
Would you like to keep in touch with them, to track progress
and remind them it's important?

Meanwhile, since the people who would work on rebase
are disjoint from the people who work on Savannah,
we don't have a choice between them.  If you want rebase,
please write that article, and I can use it to push
for rebase support.