Re: Locks on the Bzr repository

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Locks on the Bzr repository
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:01:57 +0300

> From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden, address@hidden
> Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 21:24:26 -0400
>
> Since there are already some people working on bzr+ssh for savannah,
> I am not sure it is useful to mention that specifically in gnu.org/help.
> It could cause more confusion than good.
>
> The crucial questions are, are they working hard on the job,
> and do they need more people?

The more important question is: when is it anticipated that bzr+ssh
will be available on Savannah.  We've been waiting for this for 9
months now, with no ETA in sight, and it sounds incredible that the
job is so hard as to require such a long time.  If there are
roadblocks that still prevent this from happening, perhaps someone on
Savannah could spell them out.