About mailing lists & digest mails: MIME mails from emacs mailing lists

From: dhruva
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 08:38:02 +0530

Hello,
 I subscribe to digest mails on emacs-devel list. Though I use MIME
format, I do not get topics in the digest mail with hyperlinks to
jump to that topic in the mail. I have subscribed to some google
groups and the digest mail from google-groups comes with topics having
hyperrlinks
to the sections in the mail. This helps me in not having to scroll
down and rather just jump to the mail I am interested in. Is this
feasible (some configuration
tweak in mailman)?

-dhruva

PS:
 I had long back sent a RFE to mailman dev but did not hear. Since I
have not explored mailman myself, I cannot conclude.