Re: About mailing lists & digest mails: MIME mails from emacs mailing li

From: Glenn Morris
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:55:00 -0400

dhruva wrote:

>  I subscribe to digest mails on emacs-devel list. Though I use MIME
> format, I do not get topics in the digest mail with hyperlinks to
> jump to that topic in the mail.
[...]
> Is this feasible (some configuration tweak in mailman)?

The bug-gnu-emacs list runs in the same Mailman instance, and I cannot
see that there are any options that can be set that would do what you
ask. So I'm pretty sure it's the same story for emacs-devel.

Doesn't your mail client have a burst digest feature? Eg Rmail has M-x
undigestify-rmail-message. And the Gnus manual mentions something
similar.