Specify location of emacs.exe for make recompile?

From: Christoph
Subject: Specify location of emacs.exe for make recompile?
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:50:18 -0600

Hi,

I compile Emacs inplace and don't install, thus there is no emacs.exe in the bin directory. When running `make recompile' on Windows I get an error that emacs.exe was not found (in `bin'). I want to say that I read somewhere that I can pass an argument to `make' or `configure' that tells `make recompile' to look somewhere else for the executable, e.g. in `src/oo-spd/i386' but I cannot find the relevant info. Did I remember this correctly?

Thanks,
Christoph