Re: moving more cl seq/mapping support into core

From: Leo
Subject: Re: moving more cl seq/mapping support into core
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:13:13 +0100

On 2010-09-24 23:48 +0100, MON KEY wrote:
> Following is a list of symbols in other packages wich cl.el provides
> and which are duplicated either verbatim or indirectly to achieve the
> same affect and presumably to avoid cl.el runtime package
> requirements.

Those functions are not there overnight they probably came from people's
years of experience using and designing lisp. So they will be reinvented
from time to time for writing any non-trivial elisp packages except now
we have slightly different versions here and there.

My wish is all of them should be incorporated into elisp.

Leo