Re: binding ibuffer to C-x C-b by default

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: binding ibuffer to C-x C-b by default
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:30:45 +0900

"Drew Adams" <address@hidden> writes:
> Miles, you were the one who proposed previously that we switch `C-x C-b' to
> ibuffer, so this is no surprise.

Yeah and you're the one who complained so endlessly (and voluminously)
the last time, so it's no surprise you're against (the fact that you're
also flogging your personal extensions to list-buffers is a new one though).

But switching to ibuffer is the right thing.  Enough with the idiotic
bike-shedding.

[yeah I know, this is emacs-devel, bike-shedding central... but man does
it get tiring sometimes...]

-Miles

--
Quack, n. A murderer without a license.