address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr move from sftp:// to b

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr move from sftp:// to bzr+ssh:// [done]]
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:03:01 -0400

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 13:57:17 +0200
From: Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr move from sftp:// to bzr+ssh://
 [done]

Hi,

The migration should be completed now.

bzr:// and bzr+ssh:// are enabled.
sftp:// is disabled.

Your project bzr page is updated with the new URLs, e.g.:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=emacs
https://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=pdf

(note that "/srv/bzr" disappeared)

bzr complained when I tried 'bzr switch', but apparently you can just
edit your .bzr/branch/branch.conf manually in your working copies.

Let us know if everything is alright.

- - Sylvain