Re: Gnus in Emacs bzr revision 101985 acting weird

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Gnus in Emacs bzr revision 101985 acting weird
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:44:02 +0200

address@hidden (Ashish SHUKLA) writes:

> Also I noticed that in drafts group, I can't edit existing drafts, as I used
> to do using 'e' key, I looked up Gnus manual, and found mention of 'D e' to
> edit draft, but that performs the same function as 'e' key. I did 'C-h c D'
> and that resulted in following:
>
> D runs the command gnus-summary-mark-as-read-backward

The `D e' binding is set up on group entry in the drafts groups.

It really sounds like your Emacs/Gnus setup is subtly broken, and that
you have different bits of Gnus loading now and then, so my only advice
to you is to try to get to a base Emacs installation without any
customisations.

  address@hidden * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen