Re: Emacs daemon doesn't terminate on SIGTERM any more

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Emacs daemon doesn't terminate on SIGTERM any more
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:41:40 -0400

Jan Djärv wrote:

> Not sure.  Things like desktop.el doesn't want to cancel the shutdown,
> just ask some questions.

I haven't looked at it properly, but I think maybe
kill-emacs-query-functions does the right thing, but has a bad
name/doc. Maybe it should be described as "List of functions to run
when killing Emacs that need to interact with the user. Additionally,
if any of them returns nil, killing Emacs is cancelled."