Re: Emacs 23.2.90 pretest

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: Emacs 23.2.90 pretest
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:03:07 -0500

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

    Emacs pretest 23.2.90 is now available for download via FTP, at the
    following location:

      ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.2.90.tar.gz

    This is the first pretest for what will become Emacs 23.3, which is
    mostly a bugfix release.

    Please send me an email reporting success or failure on your build
    platform.  Report bugs via M-x report-emacs-bugs, or email
    address@hidden  For questions, email address@hidden

    Thank you for helping test Emacs.

The pretest builds and runs on Windows, however `make dist' isn't a
target?  I'm not able to package up the pretest running that command in
the /nt directory.