Re: your vc-hg.el change

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: your vc-hg.el change
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:36:20 -0500

> I was the OP for the small patch, which made the vc-hg-program configurable
> in vc-hg.el, rather than being hard-coded.

I can't figure out why I was so hard-headed last time.  I just added
this variable into the emacs-23 branch.  Not sure if it's exactly the
same patch as yours, since I couldn't get the relevant thread at the
time, but it should be functionally identical (and probably very
similar since there aren't 50 ways to do it).

        Stefan