report-emacs-bug is broken again

From: Drew Adams
Subject: report-emacs-bug is broken again
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 12:26:23 -0800

Regression.  More or less the same problem we had a few months back - cannot
send a bug report on Windows.  Symptoms slightly different, however.

When I hit C-c C-c in the bug-report window and answer `yes' to the prompt to
send the report, it simply claims that it sent the bug report (but it did not),
and shows me the buffer *sent mail to address@hidden

It should invoke my mail client (Outlook), popping up a new mail message
addressed properly with the Subject filled out and the body having text saying
that you can paste the bug-report contents there.

The `From' field in the buffer *sent mail...* shows this:

From: address@hidden

Users should not need to set anything in order to be able to send Emacs bug
reports.  It is not the users who need "tickling" here.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2010-11-16 on 3249CTO
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (4.4) --no-opt --cflags
-Ic:/imagesupport/include'