Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r102478: shr.el (shr-tag-color-check):Convert c

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r102478: shr.el (shr-tag-color-check):Convert colors to hexadecimal with shr-color->hexadecimal.
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:15:29 -0600

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:30:09 +0100 Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

LB> A problem is of course if gnus is including it to add a new
LB> possibility and that is not yet in Emacs. Maybe GELPA (or whatever
LB> it is called) could be a help in the transition.

I think color-lab.el is too useful to be an external package.  I can see
many areas of Emacs that would benefit from it.  For instance it will
allow for color blindness; setting that as a user preference in one
place would be nice to let all of Emacs adjust color contrasts
appropriately: default colors, themes, color pickers, etc.

Ted