Re: Adding a hook to list-processes

From: Bob Rogers
Subject: Re: Adding a hook to list-processes
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:54:06 -0500

   From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
   Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 13:49:36 -0500

   >    (defun rgr-list-processes-hook ()
   >      (message "In buffer %S" (current-buffer)))
   >    (add-hook 'after-list-processes-hook 'rgr-list-processes-hook)

   BTW, rather than add a hook to this piece of C code, I'd much rather
   move this piece of code to Elisp first.  There is no good reason for it
   to be written in C.  If it can't currently be written in Elisp because
   of some missing Elisp primitives, then they should be added.

           Stefan

Great; I will start hacking in that direction, then.

                                        -- Bob