Re: Sending patch with Gnus

From: Štěpán Němec
Subject: Re: Sending patch with Gnus
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 07:29:58 +0100

>>> Is this for git only, or a general VC mechanism?
>>
>> It imports/sends any mbox files. So not related to any specific VC.
>
> Then the description of these commands is a bit misleading.  :-)
>
> But the use case is that you have an entire mbox of messages, and you
> want to send them all?

Does Gnus have anything akin to Mutt's -H option?

  -H draft
   Specify a draft file which contains header and body to use to send a message.

I.e., you do `mutt -H <mboxfile>' and Mutt opens the file, you can edit
it the same as when composing a new message and then send it. Useful
e.g. when sending single patches produced by `git format-patch'.

  Štěpán