integration of checkdoc and lisp-mnt?

From: joakim
Subject: integration of checkdoc and lisp-mnt?
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 06:30:36 +0100

I'm publishing some random crufty elisp of mine here:

https://github.com/jave

I wanted to polish the code a bit, and for that checkdoc.el is very
nice.

However, checkdoc doesnt catch all problems lisp-mnt catches, for
instance "copyright", "author", and "keywords" tags. Checkdoc does use
lisp-mnt for other things.

Should work be done to further the integration, or am I failing to
understand something?

--
Joakim Verona