Re: Tool bar icons always enabled

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Tool bar icons always enabled
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 21:58:59 +0200

> Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 20:40:22 +0100
> From: Jan Djärv <address@hidden>
> Cc: Emacs <address@hidden>
>
> I think it is a regression.  I see it on OSX, a december 16 build is OK.

I guess it's the change from :visible to :enable in the calls to
tool-bar-item-from-menu in tool-bar.el.  Like this one:

    (tool-bar-add-item-from-menu 'undo "undo" nil :vert-only t
 -                              :visible '(not (eq 'special (get major-mode
 +                              :enable '(not (eq 'special (get major-mode
                                                                 'mode-class))))

> Funny enough, the copy icon still gets disabled and enabled as before

Probably because the call that creates "Copy" button was not changed.