Re: Indexed search with grep-like output

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: Indexed search with grep-like output
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 19:46:05 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Eli,

>>   http://strigi.sourceforge.net/
>>
>> IIUC it should be installed with KDE for windows.
>
> It needs to be compiled first, because I don't see any Windows
> binaries available there.
>
> Also, doesn't look like it's actively maintained (last updated more
> than a year ago).

It's still maintained, but it doesn't seem to be available as
stand-alone project but only as part of KDE.  It was split in some
parts, and these now live in in several KDE git repositories:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/strigi/strigiutils/repository
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/strigi/strigidaemon/repository
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/strigi/strigiclient/repository
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdesupport/strigi/libstreams/repository