Re: bug#7859: syncing Emacs from sources maintained elsewhere

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bug#7859: syncing Emacs from sources maintained elsewhere
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:21:19 -0500

> Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:44:40 -0800
> From: Paul Eggert <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, bug-gnulib <address@hidden>, address@hidden,
>       address@hidden
>
> A quick scan for other files with the problem show that
> the following files probably need the "#include <config.h>"
> moved to the top too:
>
>   w32.c
>   w32proc.c

These two have a comment saying that this is done on purpose:

  /* must include CRT headers *before* config.h */

If someone wants to dig into the reasons, find out why and fix that,
please do.  I had my share of fighting with (and being defeated by)
the order of included headers on Windows, so I'm not volunteering.