Re: colorizing empty space

From: Daniel Colascione
Subject: Re: colorizing empty space
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:52:18 -0800

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
> Anyway, if someone can post a spec for the feature that is being
> requested, I'll try to see how hard is it to implement that.

The display engine should paint the after-EOB area of a window W,
which is in frame F and is displaying buffer B, using the background
color specified by `default' face in B after applying any remappings
specified by possibly buffer- and frame-local bindings of
face-remapping-alist in B and F, respectively.

(Fixing the text size problem mentioned above would help too.)