Re: syncing Emacs from sources maintained elsewhere

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: syncing Emacs from sources maintained elsewhere
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 00:36:12 +0200

> Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:06:21 -0800
> From: Paul Eggert <address@hidden>
> CC: Bruno Haible <address@hidden>, address@hidden,
>  address@hidden
>
> Gnulib uses #include_next only on compilers that support
> #include_next, and uses plain #include (to an absolute file name)
> otherwise.

Yes, I saw that.  But I don't see how I can use that trick in this
case.  Unlike gnulib, which does this for the machine where the
software is built, I need to produce a getopt.h file that will work on
any machine.  And since there's no standard place to install system
headers on Windows machines, I don't see what absolute file name I
could possibly use.  Maybe I'm missing something.